Friday, May 17, 2013


This week we focused a lot on the variety of different cultures and the part they play in the family unit. Much of the culture that was discussed was from the Hispanic culture, and the unique styles the Hispanic culture has. I had the opportunity to be surrounded by the Hispanic lifestyle while I was serving my mission. Some of the greatest, kindest people I know are the people I met on my mission. I never met people that were so giving and wanted to give you all they had, even when they had nothing. They are a very humble people. Not to say that there is a perfect culture/lifestyle out there. I think there are many cultures that have great qualities. I believe learning about cultures and finding the great characteristics they have and applying some of those aspects in our families can allow us to be more open-minded and have stronger family relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment